The Taynors

The Taynors

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Fun

The only thing that makes the end of Summer tolerable is that it is followed by Fall.  I love the fall.  I love the cooler weather, opening the windows for fresh air, pumpkin spiced coffee and beer, Halloween decorations, the change in the color of the leaves, playoff baseball, start of football season, pumpkins, and of course my birthday.  Here is my list of things I want to do this fall:

-Go apple and pumpkin picking
-Try lots of different pumpkin beers (I missed them very much when pregnant last year)
-Bake apple treats like apple crisp and homemade apple sauce
-Go on lots of walks to take in the nice weather and beautiful colors
-Carve pumpkins
-Dress Ryan up in his Halloween costume and take lots of pictures
-Do a fall photo shoot in the leaves with Ryan
-Work out!!  I am motivated!
-Totally unrelated to the fall, but I want to really market my hair business
- And hopefully watch the Yankees play (and win) playoff baseball

After a rough spring and introduction to motherhood and then a very emotionally draining summer, I am ready for a very peaceful, fun Fall!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to sign up for: walks, pumpkin and octoberfest beers, photo shoots, apple baking

    I'd like to add: football parties, spiked apple cider, more mommy and me play dates that include pumpkin latter. :-)

    ReplyDelete