The Taynors

The Taynors

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Need Help...

Okay fellow bloggers or blog readers, I need your help.  For some reason I am having trouble with some of the silliest things on these blog websites.  First of all, when I "follow" another blog, my picture does not appear.  I have edited my profile to include a picture and when I select to be a follower I attempt to upload a picture.  But it never works!  In the end, I am still that silly gray box with  no picture.  I know this is such a silly thing to be bothered by, but I am just frustrated that I can't fix it!

Second, I can't comment on anyones blog.  When I attempt to leave a comment for someone, it keeps telling me I am unable to do so.  Sometimes I get a message that says my account is not set up to leave comments.  What am I doing wrong!  Again I am frustrated because I can't fix it.  I want to comment on the interesting posts of the blogs I read... or respond to a comment people are leaving for me.

Anyway... Help Me!  If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix these problems I would really appreciate it.  Alright I am done with my rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment