Its been another awesome month. Ryan is at such a fun stage. He can play and smile and laugh and interact with us. Every day he does something new and I love to just watch him explore. Just like every month so far, this past month we did plenty of things for the first time. We took Ryan to NYC for the 9-11 memorial so he went on a train for the first time. We went apple and pumpkin picking, Mike and I ran a 5k with him, and we had his first Halloween. Jackie's mother made him an amazing Lion costume and we went trick or treating with the Barkers and Arzonicos.
Here are some things he has been doing during his 7th month:
* He got his first 2 teeth! My mom found them in the middle of October (7 1/2 months old)
* He is sleeping much better! Most nights are from 7pm-7am and he takes 2-3 naps a day. I really appreciate these good sleep patterns after the first 4 months of craziness.
* He loves to sing songs. His current favorites are The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, If Your Happy and You Know It, and Old McDonald.
* He is a champion at pee-a-boo :)
*He can go from laying down to sitting up on his own.
*He can pull himself up to standing! I was not ready for this just yet!
* He is ALMOST crawling. He tries so hard. He can scoot, and roll, and rock back and forth, but he just can't get the actual crawling action. I feel bad because he wants to do it so badly and he gets frustrated that its not working. Hopefully he will be moving any day now. Then life will never be the same!
*He started using a sippy cup with water
*He now has 4 bottles a day and eats 3 meals a day. He is on a pretty good schedule.
*He loves to sit in the middle of the floor with all his toys and play by himself.
*Cranky man still comes out almost every night from 5-7pm.
*Mike and I are more in love the ever before!
Here is the cuteness from the month: