- you went to Monmouth Park Race Track
-you went to your first Blue Claws game
-we celebrated Father's Day
-you spent your first full day with a baby sitter (my Aunt Diane and Lauryn)
-you had your first sleep over with GiGi and Pop
-you went to the beach and the boardwalk
-you went in the pool
-you participated in the Save the Barnegat Bay 5k
and on top of all of this, you spent a lot of time with your family and friends!
Here are some of the highlights during this past month.
* You are 13 pounds and 11 ounces (25th percentile)
* You are still only breastfed.
* You are finally sleeping a little bit better (I am sure I am going to jinx myself for actually typing this). But the last 2 weeks you have been going to sleep much easier and only waking up one time in the middle of the night to eat.
* You are just starting to nap in your crib, but we still have a lot of work to do with that.
* You are able to grab things and bring them up to your mouth.
* You like playing with simple toys, like Sophie the giraffe and your crinkle dog.
* You seem to be learning something new every day, its amazing to watch you figure things out.
* You are much happier very recently, you smile freguently, and you love interacting with other people.
* You are ALMOST laughing!
* You are almost completely bald, all that is left is your mullet in the back.
* Your cradle cap is almost gone, but you have very bad eczema right now, we hope that goes away as you get older.
* We think you are starting to teeth. You drool all of the time, you put everything in your mouth, you chew on our fingers, and you are slightly cranky. We will see.
* You are starting to show that you have ALOT of personality. You smile, laugh, talk, flirt, cry, yell, scream, and really express your emotions well.
Over all, there has been a huge improvement between 3-4 months of age (especially in the last 2 weeks). You are still a fussy baby, but the good times by far outweigh the bad. I am so in love with the little man you are turning into. I can't wait to see what the next month has in store for us!