The Taynors

The Taynors

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Still Crying...

Ryan is still not sleeping well and he is still CRYING a lot of the time (he is currently 15 weeks old, 3 1/2 months). Lots of people try to give suggestions as to what would calm down their babies, unfortunately most of these suggestions do not work. So for anyone who is interested in what makes him cry, here you go (of course this is not every minute of every day, but when he is in a crying mood none of these things will calm him)...

He cries when he is over tired and cries when he wakes up. He cries when he is hungry, while eating, and when he is finished. He cries when he is bored and when he is overstimulated. He cries in his swing, bouncer, playmat, and pack n play. He cries when I snuggle with him, when I rock him in his chair, and cradle him in my arms. He cries during tummy time and cries when he rolls over. He cries in his car seat and cries when I take him out of his car seat. Bottom line... everything and anything can make him cry. Some days there is absolutely nothing I can do to make him happy.

BUTTTTT just when I am so frustrated and don't know how I'm going to make it through the day, he will stop crying and look up at me with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Those smiles make all of the frustrations just melt away. I love my little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment