The Taynors

The Taynors

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random

Here are some other topics that are on my mind these days.  I could probably write about each topic in more detail but any extra time I have these days needs to be spent sleeping.

*Ryan is losing his hair!  He is almost completely bald on top, but don't worry he still has a really great mullet in the back.  I know babies can get bald patches, but this hair loss is intense.  The good news is that the cradle cap is starting to get better.  I'll have to post pictures soon.

*Ryan's eczema is getting really bad.  I can tell he is very itchy and believe it is one of the things disturbing his sleep.  He has red patches all over his legs and arms and he is frequently scratching himself til the point of bleeding.  We are currently working on making him more comfortable.

*Most parents are super excited when their child rolls over for the first time.  Not me.  Now that he rolls, we can not swaddle him.  I really really miss the swaddle and the good night sleep we would all get because he was swaddled comfortably. RJ's arms really have a mind of their own!

*We have the Boyle Family Golf Outing on Saturday and I can't not wait!  It will be my first real day away from Ryan, but I am looking forward to a day in the sun, playing golf and relaxing. 

*I am in a total panic about going back to work in September.  More about this topic coming soon. 

*On a very sad note, we lost a very good friend of the family this week.  Patti lost her battle with cancer after a very long and courageous fight.  She was like part of the family and we are all devastated to have to say goodbye to her this week.  I am happy that she was able to meet her grandson, we will all make sure he knows all about her as he is growing up.  Kelli- please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you through this terrible time.  We love you!

* Lastly, I have the very best husband in the world.  I love him very much and feel so lucky to have him as my partner in this new parenthood adventure.  I have not been easy to deal with recently (I'm totally sleep deprived, stressed, and cranky) and he is doing his best to stay patient and be very supportive.  So happy first Father's Day to my wonderful husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment