The Taynors

The Taynors

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First Mother's Day

This past Sunday was my first Mother's Day and it was wonderful.  Mike and I decided to invite everyone here instead of us driving all over New Jersey to visit the important mothers in our lives.  We spend most holidays trying to balance out what everyone else is doing and I figured since I am a mother now too I could make the call to stay home.  So we had a nice brunch with his family and mine.  The weather was beautiful and it gave Mike a chance to show off all the work he has done in our back yard.  Then we had a very quiet afternoon, I even got to take a nap.  To top it all off I got a gift card for a massage at my favorite spa AND we had cleaning people come on Monday morning to really clean the house.  It was pretty much a perfect first Mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment