The Taynors

The Taynors

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Travel Dreaming

Traveling has become my passion.  It is what gets me excited, makes me want to save money, how I spend my free time (haha).  I love having a trip on the calendar and am always planning the next one.  We just got home from an amazing Disney vacation.  I really loved it and so did the boys.  We hope to have many Disney trips over the years, but I also really want to travel all of the world.  There are so many places to go and amazing places out in the world, I want to do my best to see a lot of them.  Luckily it appears Ryan has my travel bug and interest in seeing the most interesting places.


One day I asked him where he wants to go on our next vacation, and this is the list he came up with:

-Himalayan Mountains
-Nepal
-Great Barrier Reef
-The Grand Canyon
-Alaska
-Whale Watching
-Noah's House (North Carolina, I love that this was on his list)
-On a cruise
-Swimming with the dolphins
-Hawaii

I love this list!  I love that this is how his brain works.  I can't wait to take him to some of these places!  And lucky for me, some of these trips are on my list too.

I will go pretty much anywhere, but here is my list of the top places I want to travel:

-Aruba
-Turks and Caicos
-Atlantis (we can swim with the dolphins here!)
-Florida Keys
-Disney Cruise
-Nashville
-Niagara Falls
-Grand Canyon
-Zion National Park
-Skiing out West
-Spa Resort in Arizona
-Spain
-France
-Ireland
-London
-Alaska Cruise
-River cruise through Europe
-Bora Bora


This list is not all inclusive- if an offer or a new idea pops into my mine, I'll try it!   Luckily I have a couples vacation coming up in a couple weeks to Myrtle Beach (golf for the guys, beach for the girls).  Then we are in the works of planning a friends vacation for next summer, so I have some things on my radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment