The Taynors

The Taynors

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Men vs. Women: preparing to travel

Both Mike and I will be traveling for 4 day trips on our own, for me it's next week and for Mike it's in three weeks. As I prepare for my getaway, I can't help but think about how different it is for each of us to get ready to leave for a long weekend.

Here is Mike's to do list before traveling alone:

- pack
- get address for hotel
- maybe get a hair cut

Here is my to do list:
- arrange babysitter for Thursday
- arrange babysitter for Friday
- type out schedule for the boys weekends
- make sure I have enough breast milk for baby
- make sure house is stocked with groceries
- make sure laundry is done and put away (so all my boys have clean undies)
- get a pedicure
-shop for toiletries
-pack my breast pump and all accessories
- worry for 3 days that I didn't forget something
- oh yea, pack my suitcase

Sometimes I wish I had a wife to coordinate all the details for our family! But hey, at least I'm going away :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment