The Taynors

The Taynors

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A day in the life...

Last time I did this Ryan was 6 months old. I love the idea but never follow through. But this Saturday I finally did take a picture every hour from when we woke up until we went to bed. Everyday is different in our house, so I decided to do a typical weekend first and then in a few weeks I'll do it again with a week day. So here we go...

Saturday, January 5, 2013
Ryan is 22 months old!

7:15 wake up



Don't let the face scare you, this is actually his "cheese" smile!

8:15


Ryan is checking his email before breakfast. Spending some lazy Saturday morning time in our PJ's.

9:15


Breakfast is done, begging to watch his favorite movie "Finding Nemo"

10:15


The boys on their iToys. Relaxing while mommy gets ready to work.

11:15


Hair appointments.

12:15


Mike is off with a real estate client, Ryan is getting ready for his nap, and I am napping out my run.

1:15


Mike is home and I'm off for my 8 miles. It was a bitter 34 degrees and windy outside...not easy.

2:15


So excited to be home and finished. Back just in time for Ryan to be up from his nap.

3:15


Oil change!

4:15


Still at my oil change, thankful for a peppermint latte and my new kindle. I can't complain, this was my only down time all day!

5:15


Ryan had an evening at date with Blake and Brooklynn!

6:15- no picture. We were getting ready to leave the Arzonico's and I missed it.

7:15


Back home and getting Ryan ready for bed. Cuddling and story time is one of my favorite times of the day.

8:15


Getting some work done, catching up on paperwork and work emails.

9:15


Movie time with Mike while I sort through 2 weeks of mail.

10:15


Still watching "Ted"

11:15


Finally heading to bed, saying an extra goodnight to my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment