The Taynors

The Taynors

Thursday, February 28, 2013

5 days til 13.1

We are in final preparation stage for our Disney vacation. 3 days until we leave for Florida and 5 days til the race! After a year and a half of planning, I can't believe it's finally here.

As far as my training goes, I think I am as ready as I going to be. This week I am only running a few miles a few times a week, nothing serious before the race. My longest run at this point is 10.4 miles and I did it in 1 hour and 45 minutes. That was about a 10 minute mile.

I feel pretty good... Some left leg hamstring cramping and right hip issues but one of the perks to working for a chiropractor is that he is working on me to keep me in tip top condition.

Based on my training my, my goal is to finish the race in under 2 hours and 30 minutes. I guess we will see in a few days. Wish me luck!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fischer Blvd,Toms River,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment