The Taynors

The Taynors

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

31 weeks

Not sure what happened, but I hit 31 weeks (exactly on Friday) and all of the pregnancy symptoms kicked up big time.  Overall, I still really feel pretty good... but now I feel super pregnant!

- Heart burn is officially waking me up at night.  Yuck, I am sleeping sitting up now.
-My back hearts (and of course Dr. Rob is on vacation this week, I sooo need an adjustment)
- The baby moves A LOT!  I really think it might be an octopus in there because I am feeling movement all over the place, and all the time. 
-The movement is starting to really hurt.  I have pretty tight stomach muscles, so the pressing and kicking against the tight spots gives me pretty sharp pains.
-I have officially gained 20 pounds as of last week.
-Baby's heart rate is about 155 still... pretty constant the whole pregnancy
-Sitting for any length of time is uncomfortable.
-Rolling over and getting in and our of bed is hard work... which is making my 10 pee breaks in the middle of the night more difficult
-I think my blood sugar levels are low again (like normal and like what I experienced with Ryan at this point).  I"m pretty light headed, and I see twinkly stars floating around when I start to feel yucky.  I need to be good with my diet from here on out!
-I am thirsty alllll of the time. 


My only other concern is the baby's position.  I really really want a natural delivery (more on this next post) and I know its still early... but I am starting to feel like the baby is not making its way into the head down, anterior position just yet.  I will talk to Dr. Rob and my doula about this next week just to make sure we are proactive in doing things to help the baby find a good position.

Lastly, I am trying to really enjoy these last 2 months of pregnancy.  Life goes by sooo fast (pregnancy, children growing up, all of the stages) and I want to take it all in and enjoy the special moment.  It is so easy to get caught up in the hard parts of being pregnant, but its such a short blip on the radar of my life, I don't want to rush it away.  Who knows if we will do this again or not, so I'm going to try to push away the other stresses and life in the moment of excitement and anticipation!

30 week picture


 30 week comparison... looks pretty much the same to me
 Not the best picture, it was the end of the night... but Mike and I at a wedding at 31 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment